Saturday, May 4, 2013

Things That Made Me Go HMMM…. Today

All in one place.

I went out to eat with some friends to a pizza place.  An upscale pizza place.  It was a pizza place, the word “Pizza” was in the name of the restaurant.  Yet the first thing one friend noticed was that you didn't even smell pizza.  After she said it, it was so obvious that I was surprised I hadn't noticed it myself.  The three of us even looked around to see if there was any.

We were reading the menu and found three typos on it.  One was even in the address of the place.  You know what?  That makes a difference. You wonder where else they cut corners.  The food, perhaps?

This is how they posted their business hours. 



I don’t know what that means.

Lastly, there is no mention of the size of the pizza on the menu, so I asked the waitress what size the pizza was and I got the answer, “They are all large. Eight slices each.”

WHAT??


(I hate to say it, but I will probably never go there again.  The food was good, but not as good as the prices suggested.  It is unfortunate that what can hurt a business can be the oddest little things, that end up not being so little at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment