Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

Well, my period ended yesterday, so I am literally starting the New Year off …fresh. That’s something.

(And if you think that’s too much, just wait ‘til I hit menopause! I can guarantee that it will only get worse!)


I don’t do New Year’s resolutions.  My time to reflect and resolve is my birthday, but if I had to make one resolution it would be to try to remember to write 2014 instead of 2013 on pertinent documents.  I can tell you I’m already off to a bad start, since I just had to go back and correct the year I just typed in.  Ah, well.

Ushering in this new calendar year will be the new moon.  I take that as a good sign.  May the New Moon's promise of this New Year guide you all, bathing you in its silvery light. And remember, every ending is a beginning, and every beginning is an ending.  Save and savor the good, learn from and let go of the bad.  Enjoy whatever you can, and no smile is too small.  Love to all of you.

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment