Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,
I thought about what I might wish to receive this Christmas, and I made this list:
PEACE.
The peace that comes with a grateful heart.
FAITH.
The belief that all is as it should be.
STRENGTH.
For when my faith falters.
JOY.
The appreciation for all that I have.
HOPE.
To lighten the load on a bad day.
WISDOM.
The knowledge that everything is working out for my highest good, with the patience that knows everything already has.
COMFORT.
For myself and others.
LIGHT.
To shine for those in darkness.
COMPASSION.
With the tolerance, acceptance and charity of empathy.
LOVE.
The ability to love myself and the one as I love the all, without condition or expectation.

BUT INSTEAD,
I will only ask for two things:
the AWARENESS that these are gifts I already have,

and the WILLINGNESS to share them.


(Can you read this now, Mom?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment