Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thank You

Happy Thanksgiving!

I apologize for that picture, but I find it fitting in so many ways, reasons I will not share and instead keep in my head. You may be thankful for that!

I am very fortunate in so many ways. I am thankful for so much, even if I can't seem to be as big a person as I'd like and say that I am thankful for everything. But I'm trying. (Fuck you, Yoda! There is "try"!)

This is an incredible outlet for me. I'm thankful for being alive during this time to have this option.

Thank you to the Universe. I will try to be more grateful (do I have to repeat myself, Yoda?)

I want to thank you. Thank you for stopping by. For wasting moments of your life you will never get back. For being brave enough to stare into the abyss. For thinking I'm ridiculous. For commenting on my ramblings. For agreeing with me. For disagreeing with me. For not complaining that I swear too much (this doesn't apply to you, Mom). For not telling my father I talk about him.

Just, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment